When: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 9:00am – 6:00pm
Where: The National Conference Center
18980 Upper Belmont Pl
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Register now to join top-tier security experts, ready to answer your questions and dig deep into your most critical security problems.
– Scott Borg, Director and Chief Economist for the U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit
– Diana Kelly, Executive Security Advisor of IBM Security
– Ben Cody, Intel Security’s VP of Product Management
– Gary Sockrider, Principal Security Technologist at Arbor Networks
– Anticipating attacks instead of having fire drills after the fact
– Whether cyber liability insurance is worth it
– How to find hidden IT risks that can sink your company
– An up-close view of exciting new products and solutions in the field
– Recognizing cyber-warfare as a human-to-human conflict that can be met by an effective combination of people, processes, and products
But most important, you meet these experts in an intimate environment where you can really ask questions and focus on problems. It’s a unique opportunity. Lunch and cocktails are also included, so you have time to network with other professionals.
Save $100 with code RBS-egr if registering as a group of 3 or more