Greetings ISSA-NOVA Members!
It’s that time again! The ISSA-NOVA Board Nominations period is now open.
Call for Nominations of the ISSA-NOVA Chapter Board Members: Attention all ISSA-NOVA Chapter members, it is time once again to call for nominations with respect to the positions listed below: Positions open for Nomination:
– Senior Vice President
– Vice President of Membership
– Vice President of Programs
– Vice President of Volunteerism
– Vice President of Education
– Vice President of Sponsorships
– Vice President of Operations
– Vice President of Finance
– Vice President of Marketing
– Vice President of Technology
– Ethics Officer (appointed*) – *newly elected President will appoint this position
Nominations should be sent to the following email address for assembly no later than 15 September 2016: VP_Finance@issa-nova.org The form is: Nomination Form
Each Nomination shall consist of (in word format or equivalent): – Nominee’s Name – Nominee’s Contact Information a) Phone Number b) Email address c) Membership status (must be in good standing) – Position for nomination
– Nominee’s Biography (up to 300 words) – Nominee’s Picture in .JPG format
Candidates are scheduled for the September 2016 chapter meeting to campaign for their positions. Each candidate will have three (3) minutes for campaign speeches. More information will be sent to the candidates once they have been vetted and agree to run for their prospective position(s). Any questions regarding the nominations process please contact the Nomination/Elections Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Election Committee
Note: The Elections will be held in October 2016 this year to facilitate the ability of the old guard to have a proper turnover to the new guard.