Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking an Information Security Specialist in Washington, DC / Clarksburg, WV
Successful candidates have experience auditing PKI systems and assessing design and operational readiness of PKI systems. This is a senior-level technical position requiring a Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science / Information Assurance
The ideal candidate will have :
- Experience implementing PKI across large enterprises
- Familiarity with the CNNS 1300 Certificate Policy, and systems operating within the NSS PKI infrastructure.
- Performance of CA or information system security compliance audits
- Expertise in cryptography and advising on risk mitigation strategies and industry best practices.
One or more of the following certifications are recommended:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
Will require travel within 50 mi of Washington, DC and to Clarksburg, WV
Ability to obtain a US Top Secret clearance with Counterintelligence SCI clearance is necessary for this role.